sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2016

Something of my interest

Something that has all my interest nowadays is the last Cirque du Soleil' show, called "Sép7imo Día"; besides the fact that any show from Cirque du Soleil must be wonderful, this performance is inspired on Soda Stereo's music, my favorite band, so I have to be there!
I was very excited when I knew about this, because it's the perfect chance to join my favorite music with art and circus' magic, and it's the perfect chance to enjoy, in some way, the live version of Soda's music too, keeping in mind that Gustavo Cerati (singer) died two years ago, on September 4, 2014.


Resultado de imagen para soda cirque

For those who don't know Soda Stereo, it was an argentinian latin rock band, one of the most important in Latin America; it was created in 1982 by the trio made up of Gustavo Cerati (singer, guitars), Hector "Zeta" Bosio (bass) and Charly Alberti (drums). Soda had a lot of success and fame, they have seven studio albums, four live albums and two tribute albums, among other. They separated on 1997, after fifteen years of career, and they got together on 2007 to play all their musical hits in a tour called "Me verás volver". They did two concerts here, in Chile, but I was too young to know them and go to see them, so now that I'm old enough, I'll go anyway.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario