sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2016

My future job

As a future pharmacist, I think that a good job for me could be some area in SML (Servicio Médico Legal) or PDI (Policía de Investigaciones), toxicology area for example. I always have liked to read crime novels and watch crime series (CSI one of my favorites), so be part of a crime investigation from scientific area must be very interesting and exciting.
In PDI there's something called "LACRIM" (Laboratorio de Criminalística), where a pharmacist can contribute with its scientific knowledge for clarification of crimes, cooperate with court, public prosecutor's offices, Public Ministry and other institutions.
On the other hand, among the services provided by SML, there are clinical expert's report (examination, legal responsabilities in medical acts, etc), forensic identification and laboratory expert's reports, that includes biochemistry, blood alcohol test and toxicology, the area of my interest. 
If none of this works, I could work on a drugstore or a hospital, maybe it isn't the dream job for a pharmacist but a good professional can adapt to anything and make a good job; if I were on a community pharmacy, I would try to give people the best attention and report them about all my knowledge of medicines, in a hospital I could do the same, and guarantee the proper treatmentt and manipulation of medicaments, always watching over the welfare of people, which is our main purpose.

                                         Resultado de imagen para quimico farmaceutico farmacia

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario